I am going to admit that it is difficult to find high power burners in the UK and I really like yours. I have few questions though as a complete newbie…
- I understand that you can fire the electronic ignition burner manually with a flame too, can you not? (just in case 🙂 )
- I have read in your FAQ that you can attach them to UK standard propane tanks.
- What would be the delivery charge for PF13CL160EI?
- I wonder if you know if propane bottles (small capacity) available in the UK are compatible with your stoves?
Thank you for taking time to answer.
- yes you can always use a manual igniter to ignite the flame from the stove burner.
- You are right. We do have many UK customers.
- We use a POL connector from our stove regulator for order from UK. POL is worldwide compatible.
- It typically takes 6~10 business days to reach your UK address.
Let us know any further question.