Hello, I’m looking to purchase, but have a few questions.
1) The PF13L160EI, is there any other difference between this and the manual ignition, besides the ignition? Has the electronic ignition gotten better? I read some of ur archived info, and it seems the electric ignition isn’t too reliable, and I think it’s like $50 more!
2) what PSI is the regulator? 0-?
3) on the electric and manual, does it now come with the braided hose screwing onto the burner? I do NOT want one that is secured with the tension strap.
4) do you warranty the burner? If so, for how long?
Thank you for your time.
- the main difference between PF13L160EI and PF13L160 is the electronic ignition. Electronic ignition eventually will fail due to weather and aging of components. So it eventually will be used as a manual one. The electronic ignition component is much more expensive and we want to discourage it.
- Both stoves have stainless braided hose. However inside it is still a rubber type. The braided stainless protect the rubber hose from environment. The PF13L160EI still has one end of the hose secured by worm type clamp. If you don’t like this, your choice should be PF13L160.
- You can return the product if not used within 60 days of purchase. Once used we support it whole-heartily but without promise. We reserve our right to serve our customer the best way we see it.