Before I order EasyFlamer EF13LN50WG to use with natural gas supply line in my patio, I have several questions:
- Is the flame adjustable by electronic ignition knob or I can adjust the heat of flame?
- Do you have grit adapter for Flat Bottom Cookware to fit this model? If not, how can I use flat bottom pot witch is smaller than the diameter of stove?
- Can I directly connect hose to natural gas supply or do I have to buy natural gas quick connect for hose connection?
We have sent in email the attached installation guide when we shipped the stove to you. Please read it through before installation and use of the stove.
- Yes the flame amd heat can be adjusted by the knob. This is item 14 on page 3 of attached installation guide.
- The burner has two outer rings and two inner rings. Between these rings, there are 3 small stand offs. These stand offs are meant for small flat pot cooking.
- You directly connect to natural gas pipe line. However, it is always advised to add a manual shut off valve like in item 10 on page 3 of attached guide. This is to shut off the gas in case of any leak toward the stove.
After your installation, a leak check is needed, as indicated in item 13 on page 3 of the guide.
Let us know if there is further question.