Questions: I am interested in buying the PF13L160.
1) I own a 14″ iron wok. Is the 9″ or 13″ ring more suited for this sized wok?
2) You state that “the flat bottom cookware adapter FBCA_PF13 does not work with the PF13xx160 stoves.” Is this correct, and if so, why does it not work?
3) In addition to cooking with a wok, I would like to use the burner to heat a large pot of water for boiling crabs. This is why I prefer the 13″ burner and need to use a flat bottom cookware adapter. Can the PF13L160 (on long legs) tolerate the weight of a large pot of water?
1. both 9″ and 13″ are good fit to your 14″ wok.
2. PF13xx160 stoves do not have a flat bottom cookware adaptor. The flat bottom cookware adaptor requires a defined same height circular ring. The PF13xx160 stoves do not have such ring to support the adaptor.
3. PF13L160 should be able to support a large pot of water total of 35lbs. Although it is capable, we recommend not to have small children playing around since the whole setup is tall.
4) Can you please confirm that the FBCA_PF13 flat bottom cookware adapter will work with the PF13L130 stove?
5) Are the PF13L130 stove and the PF9L130 stove the same, except for the diameter?
6) I am thinking of also buying a carbon steel wok from you. What is the diameter of the wok you would sell for the PF13L130 stove vs. the PF9l130 stove?
4. FBCA_PF13 will work with PF13L130.
5. The burners for PF13L130 and PF9L130 are the same.
6. We carry 14” wok only.