Does the PF13L160
- does it come with wind guard, the picture shows no wind guard for this model?
- can it be used with a standard grill home type propane?
- will this 13″ burner fit a 14″ and 18″ wok?
1. The outer body of this stove PF13L160 is the wind guard plus support to the wok adaptor;
2. This stove has a regulator that will screw into a 20lb propane tank which is used for household BBQ grill;
3. You can use 14” to 18” wok on this stove.
is there any advantage of using bottle instead of home type grill propane? If there is i might just get the PF13CL160. If not i will get the PF13L160.
lastly what is the low BTU for these burners?
Usually people use 1lb propane bottle for camping trip. At home backyard people use 20lb propane tank. A 20lb propane tank lasts much longer than a 1lb bottle.
This PF13xx160 stove BTU is continuously adjustable, down to zero.