We have added a couple videos showing how to get full pressure and how to light up the pilot light for our PowerFlamer stoves. They are at this page.
Our new generation of PF13x160 stoves, which include PF13L160, PF13S160, PF13CL160 and PF13CS160, has improvements on various areas:
- The long leg stoves are much more sturdier by our new leg design to accommodate the long leg adapter.
- The burner pipe design is adjusted such that our short leg stoves are more stable when stand along.
- Burner flame adjustment is much smoother and continuous.
- Pilot light, when lit, is more stable.
- Our stainless braided hose and regulator assembly can now be detached from the burner, following to industry standard.
- Our wok adapter has been redesigned not to block any flame from the burner.
For stoves detail please visit the product page.
Inquiry: For PF13L160EI, Please can you tell me if the top part where the wok rest is attached to the burner or two pieces.
Outdoorstirfry: For both PF13x160EI and PF13x160 stoves, the top wok adapter is a separate piece sitting on top of the wind guard. This gives the flexibility to rotate the adapter to block the flame coming toward the cook wherever he/she stands.