Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this new generation of PowerFlamer propane and natural gas burners. Here we would like to summarize the improvements we have done to this new generation as compared with our previous one:
- First the color is noticeably different from our previous generation. Our previous generation burner color is silver. This new generation is dark glossy gray. The dark glossy gray paint will be much much rust resistant as compared with the previous silver paint.
- Regulator response time to provide full pressure from the new generation PowerFlamer propane 160 burners should be much shorter now. The long wait time (>10 seconds) of our previous generation right after turning on the tank valve before cooking is no longer necessary. The solution of our previous generation on this problem “How to get full pressure from regulator?” is on our product documentation web page.
- The pilot flame on our new PowerFlamer propane 160 manual propane burners PF13S160, PF13L160, PF13CS160 and PF13CL160 is now independently lit-able. It is possible for the new generation to light the pilot flame before the main burner. In our previous generation, we have taught a method “How to light pilot light for PF13x160 Manual stove?” in our product documentation web page where the main burner is lit before adjusting the pilot flame to be stable.
- The pilot flame tube for the PowerFlamer propane 160 manual stoves PF13S160, PF13CS160, PF13L160 and PF13CL160 has a seat in the new generation and hence is more stable now.
- For the new PowerFlamer propane 160 electronic ignition burners PF13S160EI, PF13CS160EI, PF13L160EI and PF13CL160EI we have removed the worm clamp between the hose and the valve/ignition head.
- The ignited flame of the new PowerFlamer propane 160 electronic ignition burners PF13S160EI, PF13CS160EI, PF13L160EI and PF13CL160EI shoots forward to top of burner instead of sideway as from part of the previous generation. Please remember the electronic ignition can only be used for ignition purpose. It CAN NOT stay on during cooking. Otherwise the electronic wire insulation will become too hot and melt.
- The pilot flame for our new PowerFlamer natural gas burners PF13SQN120, PF13LQN120, PF13SFN160 and PF13LFN160 has complete combustion and blue flame now.
You can use our contact form to give us feedback on our products. 2021/2/12.