PowerFlamer integrated electronic ignition (IEI) propane 160 stoves integrate the electronic ignition function into the single front control knob. For detail please visit the product page. To start the stove flame, the front knob is pushed in and turned to its left. When it reaches close to its 90 degree turn, a clicking sound indicates an electronic strike and spark attempting to ignite the ignition flame. If the ignition flame is successful, the gas going out of the ignition copper tube should carry the ignition flame toward to the top of the main burner to ignite the main burner flame. Once the front control knob is released and no longer pressed in, the ignition path will be cut off. The ignition flame is automatically shut off. The main burner flame remains and is adjustable via the turn angle of the front control knob.
About 10~15 years ago, we carried integrated electronic ignition (IEI) propane stoves. However we were not satisfied on its only two power settings. We discontinued offering them for sale from our website.
With years of R&D and desire to improve, our development work is able to secure USPTO patents to achieve continuous flame adjustment for our own PowerFlamer integrated electronic ignition (IEI) propane 160 stoves. To watch how the flame is smoothly adjustable, please see the video “PowerFlamer Integrated Electronic Ignition Propane 160 Stove Flame” on our product documentation page.
The new PowerFlamer IEI propane 160 stoves inherit other key features from our PowerFlamer propane 160 family stove products, such as spider mesh, adjustable wok adaptor orientation, long leg adaption, long leg stabilizable, configurable to propane tank (20 lbs.) or bottle (1 lb.) . For detail please visit the product page.
We have limited quantity of stainless stove stand. For detail please see the stand. The stand can support short leg PowerFlamer stoves. The usage example section of the product page shows how the stand is used.
Some of our popular products have long lead time (order to ship time, or pre-order to ship time). We only allow pre-order into our waiting list on these long lead time product pages. When you place the pre-order (your money charged), please be aware of the lead time published on your particular product page. Due to various constraints, such as manufacturing capacity, material availability or inventory level, we could only ship by observing such lead time.
For those product pages that do not specify a lead time, we typically have in stock and should be able to ship in a few business days.
When customer orders a long lead time item along with other items that do not have long lead time, we may not ship those no-long-lead-time items if we decide combine-ship can save shipping cost. If customer wants them shipped separately, please contact us for it.
Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this new generation of PowerFlamer propane and natural gas burners. Here we would like to summarize the improvements we have done to this new generation as compared with our previous one:
- First the color is noticeably different from our previous generation. Our previous generation burner color is silver. This new generation is dark glossy gray. The dark glossy gray paint will be much much rust resistant as compared with the previous silver paint.
- Regulator response time to provide full pressure from the new generation PowerFlamer propane 160 burners should be much shorter now. The long wait time (>10 seconds) of our previous generation right after turning on the tank valve before cooking is no longer necessary. The solution of our previous generation on this problem “How to get full pressure from regulator?” is on our product documentation web page.
- The pilot flame on our new PowerFlamer propane 160 manual propane burners PF13S160, PF13L160, PF13CS160 and PF13CL160 is now independently lit-able. It is possible for the new generation to light the pilot flame before the main burner. In our previous generation, we have taught a method “How to light pilot light for PF13x160 Manual stove?” in our product documentation web page where the main burner is lit before adjusting the pilot flame to be stable.
- The pilot flame tube for the PowerFlamer propane 160 manual stoves PF13S160, PF13CS160, PF13L160 and PF13CL160 has a seat in the new generation and hence is more stable now.
- For the new PowerFlamer propane 160 electronic ignition burners PF13S160EI, PF13CS160EI, PF13L160EI and PF13CL160EI we have removed the worm clamp between the hose and the valve/ignition head.
- The ignited flame of the new PowerFlamer propane 160 electronic ignition burners PF13S160EI, PF13CS160EI, PF13L160EI and PF13CL160EI shoots forward to top of burner instead of sideway as from part of the previous generation. Please remember the electronic ignition can only be used for ignition purpose. It CAN NOT stay on during cooking. Otherwise the electronic wire insulation will become too hot and melt.
- The pilot flame for our new PowerFlamer natural gas burners PF13SQN120, PF13LQN120, PF13SFN160 and PF13LFN160 has complete combustion and blue flame now.
You can use our contact form to give us feedback on our products. 2021/2/12.
Thank you all for your patience and using our contact form to query when we can re-open for order for PowerFlamer Propane 160 and Natural Gas 160 and 120 burners. The cargo arrived 2/9/2021. It takes us a few days to sort through the material and test build the products. Assuming everything goes smoothly, we will re-open for order afterward.
We use the Thanksgiving day to to update our site. Please bear with us if you feel different from our earlier look. The major difference from our earlier web site design is to group our products closely with variation along with their support documents, usage example, Q&A together. We also use WooCommerce and Paypal for secure checkout. Although our site has not enabled SSL, please rest assured that your financial transaction is secured by Paypal.
Let us know any comment by Contact Us.
We have added a couple videos showing how to get full pressure and how to light up the pilot light for our PowerFlamer stoves. They are at this page.
Due to significant orders received in the past we have to pause our online product ordering for about a week or two. This will allow us to focus on fulfilling all backlog orders and to re-count our inventory. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause. You can always send us a question by using our contact form.
We have introduced long leg stabilizer adaptor. When mounted at bottom of our long leg stoves, customers can place easily found heavy object such as propane tank, concrete block or bricks on top of the adaptor(s) to stabilize the entire stove. This should be helpful when people want to toss food from wok while cooking. For detail and ordering, please see here.
We will not be able to ship between 10/26 to 11/4 of 2019, due to resource limitation. If you want us to ship before 10/26, please place the order before 10/24. Otherwise we will ship after 11/4. Sorry for the inconvenience.