Posted on

Connector to UK tank


Does the regulator for the tank and bottle on the PowerFlamer 160 fit the uk tank and bottles or are the American regulator different to the Uk ones thanks


Good question.  We supply the ACME Type I QCC type tank connector.  In the past our UK customers don’t have problem finding adaptor to connect UK tank.