What is the difference between 5B burner and your PowerFlamer 160 stoves? Check this out on Amazon – High Pressure Burner Propane Iron Wok Burner 5B Fast Stove 100,000 BTU https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JNK5CHG/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_i_AQJM50KWN4CHH6M21F0W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Comparing to this 5B burner on amazon, here are some advantages of our stoves:
1. We have long leg option;
2. We have configurable option for 1lb. propane bottle;
3. We provide spider guard;
4. We have stabilizers for long legs;
5. Our hose has stainless braid;
6. Our paint lasts much longer before rust starts;
7. this Amazon stove product may only provide two main power setting. And the seller may not be able to tell you as they are wholesaler, not technical at all;
8. We are designer and builder of our own stove, we know inside out and have our own patents. We support our products from a sky high expert point of view.
List can be longer, but let’s stop at above 8 points.
I like the electrical burner, but I’m worried the electrical switch will eventually wear out. However, Im assuming the manual burner will not, since less parts. If electrical switch does wear out, will it easily convert to manual burner?
Also, does manual burner have the spider guard?
Also, I heard people complain about the hose not fitting securely on some wok burners. Does your model have clamps to remedy this issue?
Thanks for listening to me.
When the electric igniter fails, you can use a long nose BBQ igniter to ignite the main burner directly. You are operating it as a manual stove without a pilot flame.
The manual stove has its spider guard.
Our PowerFlamer 160/120 stoves do not use clamp. Our hose connection is patent pending. The hose connection to the stove should be tight and meet local code.
One last question, have you done any new remodeling on the manual stove other than spider guard? I’m leaning towards purchasing this one because I’m a cheapskate and don’t mind using long nose lighter ? Thanks!
Here is the list of improvement on our manual PowerFlamer stove:
- Spider guard;
- Much long lasting paint;
- Top burner plate secured;
- Hose clamp removed;
- Stainless braided hose;
- ACME type 1 QCC tank connector;
- Configurable to 1lb. propane bottle;
- Continuous flame adjustability.