Inquiry: What are the differences between your stove and Thunder Group IRFS003 stove?
IT was good to discuss with you a moment ago. I look at Thunder Group IRFS003 at http://www.thundergroup.com/app/stx.productdetail.asp?did=1415. Construction wise it is quite similar to our PF13S160 stove. Our PF13S160 stove has quite a few improvements on top of IRFS003:
- PF13S160 has stainless braided hose. This removes possibility of mouse/rat/squirrel chewing on a rubber/plastic hose. This also prevents sun light direct on rubber/plastic hose which accelerates deteriorating of rubber/plastic material.
- PF13S160 has ACME type I QCC propane connector. ACME type 1 QCC connector is the same as your grill and should work better than a POL connector in a IRFS003..
- PF13S160’s burner is an integral piece. The top burner piece will never get lost in case you need to move the stove.
- PF13S160 has a spider guard. This alleviates chances of any spider building spider net within the burner. Spider net makes the burner misbehave (yellow flame, not powerful etc).
- PF13S160 is constructed such that it can be easily extended with long legs. You don’t need this one from our discussion.
Let us know if you have further question.